Nadgee by Nature welcomes friendly house trained dogs and their owners .
Our dog friendly cottage (Banksia) offers families and their dogs an
opportunity to holiday together.
The cottage has three bedrooms and an entertainment area for all to
enjoy. Casual living with a BBQ and outdoor setting on the balcony
overlooking bushland, is a perfect place for your dog to laze
around without getting the paws dirty. We also provide a safety dog
enclosure for you convenience.
The tariff for dogs is $5.
Some important tips for dog owners.
- Dogs are welcome inside to relax and sleep
- Dogs are not permitted in bedrooms.
- Furniture is to be used by humans only.
- Ensure your dogs are vaccinated. Please bring veterinary certificate
- If dogs are home alone they must be in
dog safety compound.
- Please advise manager if you are intending to leave your
at the cottage for some time.
- Dogs must be kept under control by the owner as there is grazing
native wildlife in the area.
- Any damage incurred by your dog must be reported immediately to the
manager of NBN and damage costs are not included in the tariff.
Conscious of the health and well being of our guests and dogs, we
request that your dog be wormed and be on flea and tick medication.
We also recommend that dogs be vaccinated against parvo-virus. Dogs
should be checked for ticks daily for the duration of your stay and
again after you return home.
What to bring
- Dog lead for walks
- Extra bags to clean up after your dog
- A Dog water bowl and plate for each dog
- Dog food. (Specialty food can be difficult to obtain)
- Dog bed, blankets for cold nights and some old towels for wet